The OMC 5 Homepage!

Online Mole Challenge!

2/11/07

Week 1 (part 2!)

So what seemed like a LONG week (school has been such a distraction its unbelievable) both in game, and in life... We're FINALLY through week one!! Apparently I'm no good at this blogging thing.. because I lost our team cash??!.. Definetly confusing to say the least. Nothing like the first week in the red (I dare you to ask me how much money is in my own bank account..:P)

We're off to a rocky start, but I would imagine with time... once a couple of the inactives are toast, we should be in business! I'm still a little bitter about this whole AIM thing though... agents, if you're reading this... I think we need to head to the forum.. and set a time for ALL OF US to be online.. even if its just for a HALF HOUR.. to actually TALK to eachother... I've talked to like 2 agents in the first week.... and even then, for 15 tops! GRR! Not impressed...

Oh well, better luck next week I hope!
Cheers! K

No comments: