The OMC 5 Homepage!

Online Mole Challenge!

2/21/07

Week 2 Analysis / Bye Bye Brentin!

Well... another week in the books.. and I still feel as though the game is pretty idle!!
Considering the fact that another inactive player was executed... I got sort of lucky. I forgot to send in a private confessional.. and took a pretty nasty penalty on my quiz score.. ouch. That could come back to haunt me on a future tie-breaker or something like that... but we'll have to see what happens!

As for Brentin... its a shame we had another inactive player, and it's pretty tough to write anything about someone you've never had the chance to really meet.. so the best I could say would be... thanks for keeping me around for one extra week! =D lol...

Onto the challenge analysis (I'll keep it short.. I'm hungry.. haha)

Sharks n Minnows: I totally stayed out of that one... toooo much arguing / debate / technicalities for my liking, all to fight over an exemption. I guess I took the approach Brentin was toast, so I didn't really care... oops!

Tetris: Laaaaaaaaaame! What an awesome idea for a challenge... totally blown. Ugh... whats ironic.. I pretty much play Tetris online over the net via Nintendo DS everyday.. Im one of the top 500 players in the world... 8 line double tetris in 6 seconds flat.. because Im crazy like that!

Bullseye: I'm still kind of scratching my head over this one... I don't remember seeing in the rules saying that answering more than 3 questions FORFEITS those questions... I know that it "ends" the challenge... but I was the last one to answer (again assuming Brentin was inactive) so I figured I'd take the chance.. and it blew up in my face! What can you do eh? Don't expect any silly errors on my part this week thats for sure!

Cheers all! See you at the challenge tonight... the dynamic of the game is slowly shifting into something alot more strategic. No more inactives to mess up the strategy / flow of the game. Lets have a good week team!

K

No comments: